Monday, April 20, 2015

My Visit to Houston,TX !


This is my brother and I in Menchies.
We just came back from Houston last night. We were very excited about it because we like to do so many things there. We went to this place called Torchys tacos it is a very good Texas chain and we eat there when we are visiting. We also went to this frozen yogurt shop called Menchies.

On the last day we went to St. Arnold's Brewery were my dad sold his stuff all day.  

This time since my Mom is about to have a baby she didn't want to come so Wes, my Dad, and I are the only ones that went.  It was very different because usually we drop my Dad off then we start going to thrift stores, the zoo, or a park but this time we stayed with my Dad the whole day.
 
Torchys is so good here is a picture of one of their many good tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment