Friday, August 14, 2015

Why I like Star Wars

 A star wars gun.

 Sand person

 R2 D2

 Luke's land speeder.

 A jawa costume.

I like Star Wars a lot they are making a new Star Wars 7. The Force Awakens they already have two trailers here are some of the names of the people Luke,Han Solo,Chewbacca ,C3PO, R2 D2,Obi Wan Kenobi,Yoda, Darth Vader, the Emperor, Stormtroopers, Snowtrooper, AT AT Pilots, Boba Fett, Jawas, Wampa, Greedo, and those are some of the Star Wars people. Here are some star wars weapons Light saber,Blaster,Laser Rifle, and those are some of the weapons. Here are some of the space ships X wing, Millennium Falcon, TIE Fighter, Death star and those are some of the space ships. They make games of star wars I have 5 Lego sets of them and in Pin Ball arcades I have played and destroyed the death star.   
My storm trooper costume

I have 3 costumes of it and we have every Star Wars movie and I like the music.


 Star wars wood cut
My dads name is Sean Star Wars and he makes wood cuts and some of them are Star Wars and I just made a Star Wars drawing and they are making a new Star Wars game and its called Battle Front. My favorite Star Wars movie is the Phantom Menace it has my least favorite guy Jar Jar Binks but my favorite guy is Han Solo you might like Star Wars too.
 Darth Vader mask from the new movie trailer

new storm trooper 
They also are making a game called battle front they had a beta version of it for 5 days we had it and it is a lot of fun it had the best graphics I've ever seen . And it comes out in November 17.2015


No comments:

Post a Comment