Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Riding Lessons !


Displaying IMG_0377.JPG
This summer I went to my grandmothers and had riding lessons at the lagniappeequestriancenter . For about four days from eight in the morning till two in the afternoon I was taught how to ride English and bare back. It was so much fun! On the first day she gave us our horses and I got Frosty, a quarter horse who had been attacked by dogs when she was a foal and had a big gash on her side from the dogs. Surprisingly, she was not scared of dogs in the least. During those four days I learned how to ride bareback how to get to a trot and also learned how to play horse soccer so basically I learned how to ride a horse. I took care of Frosty during those four days which means I groomed her, tacked her, and also washed her. The trainer said I had made good progress since I had not been able at all to ride a horse to then being able to trot which is very scary at first.In the future I plan to take more lessons at the same farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment