Monday, January 26, 2015

I Love Cooking!

Me putting in the butter and herbs under chicken skin!
The chicken is ready!
I love cooking! At first I only liked making sweets for my dad,but lately I have started cooking with meat. Last night I made roast chicken and macaroni and cheese from a new cookbook we got over Christmas called kids' kitchenI like Kid's Kitchen because everything is made from scratch.  Cooking with chicken was very different than working with sweets. My mom helped me take out the liver and stuff from the chicken but I did a lot of the work myself. I think cooking can be a very fun hobby. I try to make or find a new recipe every week.
The book my brother Wes let me borrow for chicken and macaroni and cheese.














The sweets that I have been making lately are chocolate chip cookies, brownies and cookie cake. I also like Baker's One Bowl Brownies because it is simple and good. For the cookie cake I use Sally's Baking Addiction .


In the near future I hope to make more of that delicious chicken and Sally's Funfetti Cake from scratch .




The cookie cake I made for my Great-Great Aunt Norma's birthday!








No comments:

Post a Comment