Saturday, January 31, 2015

My cat Domino

Domino!
        I love my kitten Domino he is a small kitten and very enthusiastic.Domino makes a big mess for such a small cat.He never stops eating until his food bowl is empty and he won't stop meowing until he gets more food. Domino was my present from Christmas and is a rescue cat from Southern Pines. I found him when we stopped to look at kittens since we were already in Hattiesburg for my Mom's doctor appointment. Domino was there with three other cats and they were really hard to choose from. I think Domino likes his new home and now I want to foster other cats in our area because there are so many other stray cats around here and it is very sad to see them on the streets.We have had other stray cats that have come up to our house but this is our first cat that I have adopted. Ava, our German Shepard is never around Domino because Ava does not like cats. Domino likes to hide under my bed. Sometimes he will jump out of nowhere and attack your feet. He has the loudest purr and it will keep you awake if you're close to him. Domino must be very patient because he tolerates Vivian when she walks around the house holding him wherever she goes. Domino has a very shrill meow and usually when I hear it, I have to yell at Vivian to put him down.
Domino and me


No comments:

Post a Comment