Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Why I like mine-craft

I'm Wes and I like mine craft! 
Here are some reasons I like mine craft.
It's fun because you can eat and ride on stuff. You can have pets and there are horses.There are lots of blocks and there are monsters. 
Here are some names of the monsters skeleton, enderman, guardian, endermite,witch, blaze,and silverfish those are most of the monsters. These are the main monsters Herobrine,enderdragin, Reddragon and the wither. These are some different worlds in mine craft, like the netter,end,bug world and those are most of my favorite worlds. And here's most of mine favorite animals wolf, cat, horses, cow, pig,rabbit
and those are my favorite things about mine craft. I'm only able to play mine craft  30 minutes a day.You should play minecraft too.

No comments:

Post a Comment