Friday, February 27, 2015

Coding!

One of the things I love about travelling, is that I get to learn about new things. When we went to Austin we heard some of the other kids talking about a coding website called Code.org. It is a very fun website that teaches you about coding. At first, you learn simple tasks such as making characters  move on the screen or move through a maze.










Now the program is allowing me to create games and apps. My brother,Wes, was having so much fun coding that it made me want to do it as well. Now it is one of my favorite things to do. Coding is very interesting and helps you understand the work behind programming. Code teaches you how to make games, apps, websites and many other things. I have already completed course two and almost finished course three.

Code.org has many courses and games to help you learn about coding! It is very easy to learn so even my younger siblings are doing it.  


The only problem with that is someone is always on the computer and I have to wait so long for my turn. Coding has so many possibilities, I wonder where it will lead me. I made a little game, it is like Flappy Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment