Thursday, February 19, 2015

Our trip to Disney World!







Our first roller coaster ride!





My sister and I after breakfast in Cinderellas Castle!

        We went to Disney World  in October, it was so much fun! A few of my favorite rides we went on were Thunder Mountain,Test Track, and Speed Way. We went to all the parks except water parks. We had a lot of fun, the food was pretty good and we stayed at Pop Century. I had gone to Disney World before but I was 4 so I don't remember most of it.
 We would go to the parks as soon as they would open and stay there all day! One of our first roller coasters we went on was Splash Mountain and it broke down after the big drop and we had to get out of our logs we were sitting in and it didn't work for the rest of the day! One of the scariest roller coasters I went on was Expedition Everest because you go backwards very fast but even though you know its coming you still start screaming the whole time and eventually I just closed my eyes and hoped it wouldn't break down.  One other thing about the ride that was scary was that before you go down backwards you see over the mountain that you are on and people are waving to you and you are waiting for it to go backwards very fast! Even though the ride was scary I still went on it three times because I thought it was fun.  The last time I rode it I was in the fourth cart but I didn't know that if your up front you could see over the mountain and that was pretty scary!
Me during the Speed Way race!

No comments:

Post a Comment