Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Why I like arcades.


                     Here's dad playing Starwars




Here's Vivian playing centipede 

I like arcades because they're fun and and I like the sounds they make.  Here are some of my favorite arcade games, Mr Do, Pac Man, Centipede. Starwars, pin ball, Tron, Space Invaders and those are most of my favorites arcade games  I just went to Pinballz arcades in Austin Texas and I like pin ball arcade more than Flipper Mccoys because Pinballz arcade has more older arcade games than Flipper Mccoys.


You should play some arcade games! Also in Pinballz arcade they had my favorites and also they had Super Pac Man, Time Pilot, Frogger,batman,Spider-Man pinball ,Star Trek pinball, Starwars pin ball and a race cars game, Those are most of the games that I played at Pinballz arcade and I destroyed the Death Star in Starwars.

No comments:

Post a Comment